Singaporean government is business-friendly for which they have created the best business environment in their country assuring both national and international investors to come forward and invest. If you want to escalate your business internationally and wish to gain reputation then the Singaporean government helps entrepreneurs with the edg grant. In a few simple steps, you can apply for the Enterprise Development Grant or EDP only if your business in based in Singapore and matches with a few criteria.
There are more than 100 grants offered through various agencies by the Singaporean government. However, to help businesses to apply for the exact grant, the Business Grant Portal or the BGP was launched in 2017. Visit www.businessgrants.gov.sg. Here, you can not only apply for the grant you choose but can also collect all relevant information regarding the eligibility or the total time required for the processing.
Here’s the list of how to apply for the EDG in Singapore—
- Step 1- Click on the option Get New Grant
- Step-2-you need to answer three questions regarding the project for which you want the grant.
- Step-3- check and submit the application form
- Step-4- Is how to track the application?
- Step -5- Accept your offer letter for the grant if it’s approved.