In this advanced tech era, it is very hard to choose an electronic appliance because you are only aware of the popular common features. The buyer’s decision-making will depend on the look, design, cost, practicality, and performance. On meselectros.com, buyers can look through a variety of refrigerators from popular and top-notch brands.
LG refrigerators have appealed to masses due to its affordable rates and remarkable features. There are many features you need to consider before making the final choice. For example, LG offers a plethora of features but often buyers get stuck in choosing between single, double or triple door fridges. However, this depends on the family size.
To narrow down on a single door or a double door [side by side] like the LSSB2692ST or a triple door [French door] refrigerator like LFNS22520S let’s evaluate each one.
- It is perfect for a small family including 1 to 3 members.
- The capacity is 190 liters.
- The door for the freezer and fridge is single.
- It consumes less power because it cools directly.
- Due to a single door and consistent open and close of the door cannot allow the temperature to stay steady, so the compressor has to work more to maintain the cooling.
- Freezer and shelves are small, so storing beverage bottles or large vessels is not possible.
- Affordable option but often needs manual cleaning.
- Capacity is 260 liters and ideal for the medium family including 3 – 5 members.
- Two separate doors for the freezer and fridge.
- Frost-free technology that consumes more energy.
- Controls freezer and fridge temperature automatically, so items stay fresh for long.
- The freezer is spacious and shelves are bigger.
- Little expensive but needs no manual cleaning.
- Capacity is between 240 liters to 350 liters and apt for a family having more than 5 members.
- One door serves as the freezer, the other compartment stores veggies, and fruits, and the third door is the fridge where beverages and food are kept.
- The bottom mount freezer allows organizing stuff easily.
- Frost-free technology means no cleaning ice manually.
- The smart cooling system is designed to maintain the accurate temperature inside the refrigerator.
- Multiple compartments allow you to store needed food items in the upper compartment for easy access.
- SmartDiagnosis feature supports the customer service professionals to identify the issue and it can be resolved over a phone thus reducing the inconvenient and costly service calls.
- Uses 15% less energy and thus you can save on your electricity bills.
- It is pricey than single and double door units.
Buyers need to know and understand the type of refrigerator that suits their needs and budget. With the information offered, you are now prepared to visit the appliance store in Quebec to buy a fridge!